Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Princess Zoe!

Today Zoe is 3!! Seems like yesterday I was looking into the dark blue eyes of my sweet baby girl. I was so sure she was a boy and so surprised when I leaned down to hold her as she was coming out....I looked between her legs...nothing there!! I whispered through my tears, "It's a girl!" Josh was a mess and has been a ball of putty around here since the moment he saw her. So thankful for this little ball of liquid sunshine! She is running around in her new swimsuit right now, it is only 30 degrees outside ! Guess we are ready for summer here. For her Birthday she asked for, "Flowers, new panties, and lipstick." Did I say she is only 3? She did get all of those things and more....let's say my sister has something great coming for my nephew's Birthday in April! What a great day we had with her. Her cheeks are as soft and full as the day she was born, and her lips are so kissable. What a treat she is....even on the hard days. She has such a precious heart that I hope never goes away...each night for the past 8 months she has been praying, "Jesus- help mommy to have another baby and for the baby to grow big and strong." She is the one who has had the most faith and I know God is listening to her. Zoe- I love you so much princess and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Keep spreading sunshine wherever you go! Happy, Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Shanygne said...

What number is Zoe in your family tree? I know having Emily changed me forever. Girls are so special...

Glad she is having such a wonderful day! We had tried to avoid Barbie...and then someone gave Emily one on her third birthday... it was all over after that!

Anonymous said...

Bring it on! Love you- Sophie

PS tell Shaneanae and Shaniqua we said HI!! :)

Care said...

GOODNESS Princess Z, does everyone I love have their bday on February 19th? That's Nathaniel's - Joy's fiancee - birthday and Morgan's birthday. MoJo is Elissa's - Gabriel's Love - four year old. Would you two give each other a run!! Zoe and Morgan, woo hoo!

So now Princess Zoe Huene happy blessed birthday, SweetCheeks. Auntie Care loves you. See you next summer I hope.