Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Almost tomorrow....

Tomorrow is the big day for our ultrasound....I am not afraid, just very anxious to have this over and start getting excited about this baby. I am not sleeping well at all! My nights go like this, fall asleep at 9pm, wide awake at midnight and up with my thoughts and a few of the same songs until 5am! Not fun! Sometimes if I can visualize myself going into a situation I am nervous about it takes away some of the fear and then it doesn't seem so big. When I try to do that in the middle of the night I am reminded of what I heard so clearly in my heart right after we found out we were pregnant. I was fretting about the ultrasound and how that would feel to be there...I heard a voice in my heart like never before that said, "Don't go there!" I knew exactly where that there was! I am unable to go there in my head and just know that I have to get out of the car tomorrow and bravely walk into that office and take a peek into the babe growing and moving in my belly. There will be grace each step of the way and I know I have to go. I have already asked Josh if he would be willing to go without me to this appointment. He took me in his arms with a smile on his face and told me that if he could he would, but they need my uterus at this appointment! So, no getting out of this one! We are trusting for the best report ever. This is going to be a year of redemption for so many we know that have had such great loss in 2006. Many new babies coming into lives of those that have suffered loss...S, S, V, J, S, and more. We are on that list too and will be a testimony to God's faithfulness...even in the times in the valley of sorrow. Maybe tonight if I do not sleep I will begin to craft my blog post about our good news! Thank you all for praying for us!

3 comments:

Shanygne said...

Praying for a good report! You said that God doubled Job's children... hmmmmm... do you know you're NOT having twins?? Just a thought to keep you smiling!

Kari said...

Praying, praying, praying in Virginia!

Will we get to know whether your healthy baby is a girl or a boy?!

Love to you!

Adrienne said...

I'd send my uterus, but Josh is right, friend, yours is necessary! You guys are in our prayers! We love you and look forward to "meeting" baby 5! Dang, girl, you have 5 kids! I love you! Ade xoxox