Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What I did today

Today I....

cried
smiled when my 2 year old princess came downstairs wearing her brothers underwear and shirt
talked on the phone to my most precious friend for sooo long!
smiled
laundry
made lunch
read
cried
laundry
took a shower
stood and laughed as I watched my 2 year old daughter wrtie all over herself with purple marker
made banana bread
laundry
signed up for The Walk to Remember in October....just for Pearl
cried
talked with my husband
cried
put duct tape on the warts we are trying to get rid of on my 5 year olds body
sat and smiled as I watched my kids play outside together!

Tomorrow I will try to do much of the same and maybe a little more laughing in between....at least there was no large glasses of wine involved in my day! Maybe later ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had a great day...many more to come!

Anonymous said...

You had a great day...many more to come!