Monday, November 17, 2008

My curly haired boy!


Doesn't this face make you smile? Makes me smile too! At 8 am tomorrow he will be having surgery to repair his deviated septum and have his adenoids removed....for the 2nd time in 2 years!!! All of us are nervous and I just want the day to be over with. This sweet boy has never been able to fully breathe out of his nose, has sleep apnea, and snores louder than most grown men! Will you pray for skilled hands for the surgeon, a smooth surgery and a peaceful recovery? Someday I will tell you about the recovery last time...let's just say it was not one of my best mommy moments one afternoon when I couldn't get him to drink liquids or take his pain medication! Pray that we will have peace and fear will not invade our hearts and minds. We are putting our faith in God and not faith in faith! Thank you so much for praying...I know He hears us.

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

Let's look at it this way...when 'their' marriage is arranged, she'll be grateful for the second surgery...I love you friend! I am praying for this go around to be a smooth operation as well as a healthy and quick recovery. Lord, send Your peace that passes all understanding to O and his gang. Love you, friend! xoxox

Carly Marie said...

We are praying for your little curly hair guy!

Praying for a successful operation and a very quick and peaceful recovery.

Much love to you Laura, I will be praying for you worrying heart.

Carly x

zanesmommy said...

Laura,
Praying for your family. Especially for quick and peaceful recovery. Also for the surgery. Have a peaceful day resting in GOd's Grace

Aimee said...

He brought a smile to my face this morning!

I will be praying....

Anonymous said...

Praying for you my friend! Let you brain and heart be a mommy today and not a nurse! Hard to do I know! Miss you so much! Hugs an kisses! Nicole (May my Wonder Woman powers increase yours! Hee, hee!)

boltefamily said...

Hoping all went well!