Sunday, March 11, 2007

All fired up...


Picture with me if you will....a sleepy mom and dad, cozy in bed just as the sun is coming up. A precious 5 year old with big, brown eyes and curly brown hair stomps into the bedroom breathing hard and sounding very frustrated. The sleepy mom heaves herself up and asks, "What is the matter?"

The sweet little boy responds with an exasperated, "I'm just all fired up mom and I don't know what to do!"

The mom says, "What are you so fired up about?"

"I don't know but my legs are just fired up right now....where is the lotion?"


So, for a week now we have all been saying "I'm just all fired up!" Makes for a good laugh as well as a very truthful statement for me right now. I am fired up....can't write about it yet because Blogger may kick me off for the fire that will come through the monitor as I type. I am crafting a way to tell the story without offending anyone and trying to get a good message of grace across.


I better go find the lotion and see if I apply a good slathering to my heart some of the fire will go out and the grace that I know is in me will be found.


1 comment:

Kim said...

Isn't the beautiful honesty of a child amazing. I interested to hear the rest of the fired up story.