Monday, July 07, 2008

Celebrating Lyda

For those of you who found the information about my grandma by google, here are the details about the services.

July 8- 5pm-7pm Visitation with Rosary following at 7pm- Horan and McConaty 1091 S. Colorado Blvd. Denver

July 9- 9am Funeral Mass St Francis De Sales Church 300 S. Sherman St Denver

Our family has requested in lieu of flowers donations can be made in Lyda's name to Alternatives Pregnancy Center 1440 Blake Street, Suite 200Denver, Colorado 80202

Thank you so much for praying for our family during these next several days. We are looking forward to celebrating her life, and missing her strong presence so much as well.

6 comments:

boltefamily said...

I WILL be praying!

Shanygne said...

Praying for you.. excited for Grandma Lyda and Pearl!

THank you so much for talking me down the other day... I so needed you.

Tomorrow is Katie's birthday... so as I celebrate her young life, I will celebrate Grandma Lyda's long one, too! ((HUG))

Aimee said...

Laura,
My heart is breaking. I have a sweet grandma too that I hold so dearly. I will probably lose my mind when she is gone. What a great influence and picture of a godly woman.

I miss you. Wish I could hug you.
You think she could hold my Sophie too?

boltefamily said...

Just checking in...I just found the string of pearls site...why didn't you tell me it was up and running you turkey!?

Rachel said...

I found your blog through Emily's (Miller Grace's mommy's) blog. I have lost seven babies through miscarriage and have been blessed to have two precious girls here on earth. What drew me to click on your blog was the name Pearl. That is the name of our second daughter, Pearl Caroline. I will think of you and your family and hug my Pearl a little tighter and try to be a little more patient with her as I am reminded of the story of your precious Pearl who is playing up in heaven with my other children. May God continue to hold you in His arms as your heart heals. Praising God for the blessing of your sweet Lucy and your other children.
Hugs and prayers
Rachel

Care said...

Grandma Lyda, such a Regal Soul. Surely thinking of you Laura, your mama Mozey and Kathy B. Won't the Grand HomeComing be glorious!